Please email your resume with position title as subject with a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Marketing
We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance and lead our marketing efforts by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands. You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
Overseeing marketing department.
Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
Communicating the marketing plan.
Researching demand for our products and services.
Identifying potential customers.
Developing promotions with advertising managers.
Understanding and developing budgets and finance
Compiling lists describing our offerings.
Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
Building brand awareness and positioning.
Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Marketing Director Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
Experience in marketing and running a marketing team for a SaaS company.
Proven marketing campaign experience.
Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
Strong copywriting skills.
Attention to detail.
Proven ability to manage budgets.
Professional and proactive work ethic.
High competence in project and stakeholder management.
Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Director of Sales – Northeast
Our company is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Director of Sales to lead our sales team in north east region. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts.
Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
Meet with sales managers to assess company performance.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in SaaS company.
In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Part-time Financial Controller
Provide information, primarily financial in nature, about all Company activities that will assist management in making educated economic decisions about the Company’s future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform the activities of the Corporate Accounting Department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, business plans/budgets.
· Assist with audits and other examinations from external and internal sources. Primary contact with outside financial auditors and bank auditors facilitating timely completion of annual financial audits.
· Oversee Accounts Payable activities, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing.
· Process payrolls (through a 3rd party) to assure proper payment.
· Oversee Accounts Receivable activities to ensure the accurate and timely management of all Accounts Receivable aging components including collections, billings, cash receipts application, etc.
· Assure corporate tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
· Establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the Company’s value.
· Respond to CEO and other senior management as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate their financial needs.
· Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
· Create or maintain operational schedules in excel and communicate KPIs, revenue and cost information with management in a timely manner.
· Assist with company programs to conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
– Oversee and check the work of a junior level staff accountant.
accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
Please find below contact details and contact us today!